I did a pretty nice open source fractal program. I also co-wrote a book about Delphi and another one about Kylix. And some articles on Delphi (here). I also spoke at Italian Agile Day 2004 and 2005. And wrote an diary of XP2005 conference.
I’m also founder or member of some sourceforge projects, all in Delphi.
* The EOS library (camelos)
* Ultra Basic MockObjects (ubmock)
* Vasco De Gama and the Pirates (gamapirates)
* UbWator II (ubwator)
* Fractal Forge (fractalforge)
* DUnit: Xtreme Unit Testing for Delphi (dunit)
* InstantObjects (instantobjects)